Welcome Furry Friends
Pets are welcome in Union hotels in Ljubljana.
The pet package includes a portable water bottle, a welcome map with instructions, two poop bags and a dog bed.
Dogs and cats with a maximum weight of 10 kg/22 lb are welcome, however, the hotel needs to be notified prior to the arrival. A request for any other type of pets needs to be addressed to the hotel via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pets may not remain in the accommodation unattended as the service staff may need to enter the room. A one-time per-stay per-room pet cleaning fee of € 30 applies.
In order to ensure your and your pet’s comfort, we kindly ask you to read our pet policy.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel premises. Keep your stay at the front desk to a minimum.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
- No more than two pets per room are allowed.
- Pets must not be left in the room unattended to avoid property damage.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pet.
- To ensure the safety of our staff guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient room servicing time.
- Any disturbances such as barking or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
All the listed prices are subject to change without notice. The hotel will respect the prices of any services already secured and confirmed in writing