Union Ljubljana Hotels are pet friendly hotels
Pets are welcome in Union hotels in Ljubljana.
Dogs and cats with a maximum weight of 10 kg/22 lb are welcome, however, the hotel needs to be notified prior to the arrival. A request for any other type of pets needs to be addressed to the management via email to (email@example.com). Pets may not remain in the accommodation alone and unguarded as the service staff may need to enter. A one-time per-stay per-room pet cleaning fee of EUR 30.00 will apply. The price is subject to change without notice. The hotel will respect the prices of any services already secured and confirmed in writing.
In order to ensure the comfort of you and your pet, we kindly ask you to read our pet policy.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property. Keep your stay at the front desk to a minimum.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
- No more than two pets per room are allowed.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the room to avoid property damages.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pet.
- To ensure the safety of our staff guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Any disturbances such as barking or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.